Are We Hungry Yet?
Founded in 2017, Laughing Raven Catering, LLC (LRC) is a product of two individuals who love their family and love feeding people delicious, comfort, healthy and familiar favorite foods. Our menu is customized around your special events. Events that bring people together for multiple reasons, on multiple occasions. Our creations reflect our foodie soul and we look forward to sharing our culinary design with your pallet.
You get your own meal.
LRC can customize your menu entirely. View our pre-designed proteins, side dishes, desserts, and BBQ pages to see what works for you and your budget. If you desire items that are not listed, please let us know and we will make it! We can modify your meal with vegetarian or vegan options as well. LRC can also accommodate allergy considerations upon request.
We design our menu to assist you with the culinary plan for your events. Our menu is modeled around “meals¹ ” per person with a general assumption of a party of 100 persons or less². Email us or give us a call to get a quote for your upcoming event!
¹ A “meal” is a protein from one of the three tiers, two sides, and one dessert (NOT including the carrot cake) and will include enough sauces of your choice for the meats you have ordered.
² Pricing does not include meal delivery. LRC will deliver your meals for an additional cost. This cost will be estimated and quoted upon delivery request and approval.
Let's Get Started!
Meats are prepared using one of two methods; BBQed (low and slow using wood and charcoal) or charcoal-grilled method. You may choose one protein to accompany your meal. If you desire more than one protein, please note a cost increase will be included in your final invoice.
All sides are homemade. Choose two (2) items to go with your Tier Protein choice. If you choose more than two sides, please note a cost increase will be included in your final invoice.
All desserts are homemade and you may choose one (1) to go with your Tier Protein above (except the carrot cake – that dessert choice will be more expensive than the other desserts). If you choose more than one dessert or the carrot cake, please note a cost increase will be included in your final invoice.
- All Alaska Grown meats (no wild game)
- Whole hog
- House made Pastrami
- Hot dogs²
- Vegetarian options such as veggie burgers, portabella mushrooms, etc²
- BBQ chopped mushroom sandwich
- Cornbread muffins – good Southern recipe that can have cheese, bacon, peppers, etc. added.
- Cole slaw – traditional mayonnaise-based or BBQ slaw.
- Pasta salad – mayonnaise-based salad with local veggies, when available.
- Potato salad – mustard-based or vinegar-based German style.
- Baked beans – sweet or spicy Dutch oven beans that can be made with or without pulled pork
- Brussel sprouts – available as roasted, fried, grilled, or other styles
- Creamed corn – roasted corn with jalapeños and cream (spicy or mild)
- Roasted/grilled local veggies – in season local veggies roasted/grilled with olive oil, salt, and pepper
Sweet tooth much?
- Assorted cookies – you pick three different flavors of cookies
- Banana pudding – traditional Southern recipe with whipped cream topping
- Carrot cake – award-winning moist layered cake with cream cheese frosting and chopped pecans
- Chocolate cake – multi-tiered dark chocolate cake with fudge butter cream
- Fruit cobblers – warm cobblers made with seasonal local fruits (when available)
¹ Fish and Seafood Options are available, but are custom orders due to cost and are dependent on local availability
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.